mardi 19 juillet 2016

Rails won't use my version of Ruby on my environment [Windows, using uru not rvm]

I have the latest version of Rails and Ruby from RailsInstallers. I need to update Ruby to ruby 2.3.1. I use uru as an alternative for rvm. I successfully use uru to point to ruby 2.3.1. When I do ruby -v, it shows ruby 2.3.1p112 (2016-04-26 revision 54768) [x64-mingw32].

Fantastic.

However, when I do rails s, it tells me Your Ruby version is 2.2.4, but your Gemfile specified 2.3.1. Please help me. I've gone through every thread before posting.

Here's what I've tried:

  1. Delete the Ruby folder from RailsInstaller directory. => rails s is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
  2. Delete and replace the old Ruby with the new Ruby directory => same thing

Contemplating that this is a RailsInstaller error.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire