dimanche 17 juillet 2016

Phusion Passenger Enterprise 5.0.29 will not load rails 3.2 application

I have run Phusion Passenger Enterprise as a customer for several years. I have it running an old Rails 2.3 application that is being re-written. I purchased another license to run a Rails 3.2 application that is next in line.

Unfortunately, it won't run the 3.2 application. The 2.3 app runs flawlessly, but there's nothing I can do to figure out this error. In the past I have had questions answered on SO from the support staff but that may not be the case anymore. I feel like this is something simple.

An error occurred while starting up the preloader. It sent an unknown response 
type "socket: http://unix:/tmp/passenger.PvoMBu8/apps.s/preloader.qd7yzy\n".

This is running on RHEL 6. The installed PCRE module is not recognized, and the software was unable to automatically install it due to an inability to get the checksum, but I feel like that might be a separate issue.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire