jeudi 14 juillet 2016

Rails simple_form object_id association

In my app I have lots of model: (products belongs_to creator, creators belongs_to compagnie, compagnies belongs_to SEO, SEOs belongs_to user)

in my first Seoscontroller I have that:

def create
 @seo = current_user.seos.build(seo_params)
   if @seo.save
    redirect_to search_path
   else
    render :new
   end
end

(Controller work find!)

In the Compagniescontroller I think (but not work:[ )

def create
  seo = Seo.find(params[:seo_id])
   @compagnie = seo.compagnies.build(compagnie_params)
  if @compagnie.save
   redirect_to search_path
  else
   render :new
  end
end

and in my simple_form....

<%= simple_form_for @compagnie(seo_id: seo.id) do |f| %>
<% end %>

I search a solution for associate my model id to the controller and the simple_form_for

(my rails error: RuntimeError at /compagnies/new Association :seo_id not found)

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire