dimanche 2 septembre 2018

Wrong number of arguments (given 2, expected 1) on Rails 5

I'm upgrading the project from Rails 3 project to Rails 5. Today I've encountered the strange error for me.

Now project is running on Rails 5. In project there are models User and Article. When I'm querying the User model, everything is fine:

User.all # returns all records 
User.first # returns first record

But when I'm querying the Article model, the same error appears for every query:

Article.all # ArgumentError: wrong number of arguments (given 2, expected 1)
Atricle.first # ArgumentError: wrong number of arguments (given 2, expected 1)

The project uses the devise gem, the User model was created by this gem, but the Article model is not.

The question is how I can investigate this kind of problem? What approach should I use to find the source of error?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire