samedi 15 septembre 2018

RAILS_v5.2.1: Proper Rails Structure && Tricks of the Trade

Greetings to all large and small,

I've decided to try and build a website...And I'm looking at rails for the build...I have 2 questions that I'm not sure how to even ask...but here it goes

Structure?

if I were working with an object [food], I would 'generate model food', if I wanted to link more pages for [bacon,eggs,toast] would I 'generate model' for every individual object? Or would it be smarter to create pages inside [food]?

Tricks of the Trade?

now if I had 100's of different food items, whether they be models or html(I think, maybe haml) and I wanted a page for each, what is the quickest method to achieve my goal?

One last thing... would wordpress be a better format for the issue?

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire