vendredi 15 juin 2018

rails and rake commands freeze/hang

I've recently updated an old application to from 3.2.13 to 4.2.10. I've got the application running in development mode but any rake or rails commands I try to run just hang/freeze. The terminal window will hang for a second and then nothing, I'm unable to even stop the process with ctrl-c. I've read a lot about running 'spring stop' to fix this but I don't have spring installed on this app.

Running the commands with --trace aren't particularly helpful. rails generate model Foo --trace gives me nothing and rake db:migrate --trace gives me: ** Invoke db:load_config (first_time) ** Execute db:load_config ** Execute db:migrate before freezing. Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire