mardi 26 juin 2018

How do I run a server on ruby on rails?

I want to link to localserver:3000 on ruby on rails but when I use bundle exec rails server, it just exits and doesn't generate the server.

➜  demo git:(master) ✗ bundle exec rails server
    => Booting Puma
    => Rails 5.2.0 application starting in development
    => Run `rails server -h` for more startup options
    Exiting  

This is my route.rb if it helps!

Rails.application.routes.draw do
root "pages#home"
end

I created a controller called pages and created a view called home. When I first generated the server, I already ended the session so I'm wondering how I can generate the server again so I can see my "home" page.

This is what happens when I try to get the server. Can anyone explain to me what could be wrong? Thank you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire