samedi 13 août 2016

Add additional folders like public on rails application

I'm trying to display some static landing pages on my client's rails application. Till now I'm putting all the content inside the my_app/public/website folder and mapping routes like

match '', :to => redirect('/website/index.html')

and on clicking signin/signup user will get redirect to rails application. Now He is asking me to move folder like my_app/website.

I've changed folder structure as above and change routes as

match '', :to => redirect('website/index.html')

and I'm getting this error

ERROR URI::InvalidURIError: the scheme http does not accept registry part

This was just the hit and trial appoach and to be honest with you I'm not sure if it is possible to do so.

Many thanks

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire