vendredi 22 avril 2016

Rails - Products From Database Not Showing Up On Windows

In my group project, we're developing a Rails e-commerce website. I'm using a Mac, while the rest of my teammates are using Windows. I gave us a start at the database by adding a Products column, and was able to create some dummy data. It shows up on my side in our products page, but when my teammates get the project from GitHub, the products don't show up.

They tried running rake db:migrate and rake db:seed with no success at solving the problem. Any idea why the database objects are not showing up for them?

On my Mac, I'm using Ruby version 2.3.0 and they're using 2.2.4 since Windows gives them issues if they have a higher version. Is this what might be causing the issue?

We're all new to Ruby on Rails, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire