jeudi 28 avril 2016

Embarrassed to ask about Ruby, specifically Ruby on Rails, but here is

So I am leaving a job that is solely Java stack, and moving to one that doesn't outwardly admit it, but they are absolutely Ruby/Rails crazy.

I think I can understand Ruby as I am recently out of university and in this new age of Software Engineering it is imperative to pick up languages quickly, but "Rails" doesn't seem to be much more than an MVC framework which the Ruby language is placed upon.

I'm sure there are plenty of people rolling over right now wondering how I could be so naive, but seriously... please help me understand what Ruby is w/o Rails and vice versa...

Willing to take any readings or books suggested! Sorry, I'm new to the game! Thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire