samedi 25 juillet 2015

rails_admin dropdown select in edit

I'm using Rails Admin to manage my website.

Question 1: In Edit, I've got some has many relations fields. When I'm typing something in the dropdown select, for example "eau" (water in french), I've got a big list of ingredients that contain the letters "eau", or an other exemple, for "farine" (flour in french), I've got many type of "farine" but only the word "farine" is all the time at the end. I think it's because "farine" or "eau" are created before the other...

Is there a way to change the order and displaying "farine" or "eau" in first?

Question 2: On the same field, is that possible to search with case insensitive, actually, I would like to search a word without taking accents into account.

Hope someone can help me for this :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire