vendredi 24 juillet 2015

Is that Possible to make use of 'activerecord-import' gem for a Model-less table in Rails.?

I want to bulk insert records into a table, which does not have a Model. I did follow the link How to implement bulk insert in Rails 3 .. Everything was fine except the 'import' command. Because I do not have a Model.

I can not create an empty Model for that table. Okay, I tell you, why I cant create a table for that. I am using IOS apns server for Push Notification feature. When I configured that, it created lot of tables into my database without Models. In one of these tables I want to bulk insert records in a single query. Initially I did it with loop. It affected the performance. So, I wanted to have optimization. Whatever the solution is, Please suggest me anything.

Sorry for my poor English. Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire