vendredi 3 février 2023

rails did not auto add "jquery" to the package.json and yarn.lock files even though codes have been added to needed files?

I created a very simple Rails program named freelancer and want to use Bulma library and Jquery in this program. So here is what I did.

In the file "Gemfile", I add this lines

gem ‘bulma-rails’, ‘~> 0.9.4’ gem ‘bulma-extensions-rails’, ‘~> 1.0.30’

In this file app -> assets -> stylesheets -> application.css

I added this lines

@import 'bulma'; @import 'bulma-extensions'

Then I ran these commands

Bundle install; Yarn add jquery;

I thought that in these files package.json and yarn.lock, there must be jquery line ? But there are not.

Here is my code, if you need to reference

https://github.com/nguyencuc2586/freelancer02

Could you please give me some advices for this problem ? Thank you in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire