jeudi 2 février 2023

error when create a new folder by rails command : "can't find gem railties (>= 0.a) with executable rails (Gem::GemNotFoundException)"?

I am newbie with Rails and here is my problem.

I created a new Rails's folder by this command

rails new freelancer --database=postgresql --javascript=webpack

And it gave me this error :

can't find gem railties (>= 0.a) with executable rails (Gem::GemNotFoundException) from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/lib/ruby/2.6.0/rubygems.rb:302:in activate_bin_path' from /Users/xxx/.gem/ruby/3.1.2/bin/rails:25:in <main>' from /Users/xxx/.gem/ruby/3.1.2/bin/ruby_executable_hooks:22:in eval' from /Users/xxx/.gem/ruby/3.1.2/bin/ruby_executable_hooks:22:in <main>'

When I checked my ruby version, it gave me this :

ruby 2.6.10p210 (2022-04-12 revision 67958)

When I checked my rails version by the command rails -v, it still show me this error :

can't find gem railties (>= 0.a) with executable rails (Gem::GemNotFoundException)

So I thought that maybe my problem is because of my rails's version it up to date, maybe I must reinstall rails ?

What should I do ? Could you please give me some advices ? Thank you in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire