samedi 25 février 2023

"rails db:migrate" problem : unexpected : at the code and give the suggest "why on earth is this"?

I coded a very simple rails program and ran the code

rails db:migrate

to make the database, but it gave me this error

rails aborted!SyntaxError:/Users/xxx/Desktop/Rails/Addcustomfieldstousermodel/db/migrate/20230218102843_add_columns_to_user.rb:7: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting '.' or &. or :: or '['
  t.boolean, :status, default: false # why on eart...
                    ^
  Tasks: TOP => db:migrate
 (See full trace by running task with --trace)

I do not know why it gave me this error ? Because I think my code is right with the grammar ? When I change the code from , to . or & , it still gave me this error again and again ?

Here is my code for your reference.

https://github.com/nguyencuc2586/problem1

Could you please give me some advices ? Thank you in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire