mardi 6 février 2018

Routing Error when creating new html.erb file in views no route matches wrong controller

No route matches {:controller=>"persons", :locale=>:de}

I want simple page with just text which I call info.html.erb. I saved it in app/views/projects.

My projects_controller looks like this

def info
end

My rake routes looks like this

info_projects GET    /projects/info(.:format)   projects#info

My routes.rblooks like this

resources :projects do
 collection do
 get :info
 end
 ...
end

The view with the link_to the info is the index.html.erb in app/views/projects and looks like this

<%= link_to t(:create_new_project), info_projects_path %>)

When I click the link I get the ERROR above. I have no idea what it has to do with persons? I just want the empty page to be displayed so that I can code the info page.

Thank you in advance =)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire