dimanche 18 février 2018

dynamically adding button based on my label text database column in rails

I have a rails app, in which I want to add buttons dynamically based on my label text in the database.I have a questionnaire schema and it contains label column with various kind of label i.e, PERSONAL STYLE,STYLING,WARDROBE. My UI should automatically add buttons for each label column value i.e. if it contains 3 label in label column then it should add dynamically 3 buttons with PERSONAL STYLE,STYLING,WARDROBE written on it. And on clicking those button , these label specific question must show in UI.

Here is the image for the UI User Interface(UI) for above

My schema is like this with 3 columns. Questionnaire Model which has questionnaire table with these schema
id , label , question

When i click on STYLING button, STYLING labeled questions from database should show in UI.
How to achieve that. Currently I am able to load all questions from database.But I have to now show label specific questions on the UI on clicking the label buttons.

here my html.erb code

<% @questionnaire.each do |question| %>
<label> <%= question.label %></label>
<h2> <%= question.text %></h2>
<% end %>

code in controller

 @questionnaire = Questionnaire.all

Every suggestions would be much appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire