dimanche 28 mai 2017

Unable to SSH into DigitalOcean droplet which wad created by "docker-machine" command

I have created a DigitalOcean droplet using docker-machine command. Now, I am unable to login from my local machine to droplet because my ssh key is not added to server. I have used the following command to create droplet

docker-machine create --driver=digitalocean --digitalocean-access-token=MyToken --digitalocean-size=1gb  --digitalocean-backups=true --digitalocean-ssh-user=root myapp

I created the droplet from my local machine. I have added my local access key to droplet as well but I am still unable to login.

I am using the following command to ssh

ssh root@droplet-ip-address

I have tried to access droplet from digitalocean console as well but it does not allowed me to copy/paste ssh key.

Is there any other way to solve this issue? Please help me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire