jeudi 23 février 2017

Speech to Text with Ruby on Rails

I am an undergraduate student at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Ioannina, Greece doing my BSc thesis. I must use speech to text api (i found the open source Web Speech API from Mozilla Doundation ) and also the Ruby on Rails. My problem starts when i try to pass the text from the javascript (which translates speech to text). I found some ideas an solutions but neither was a solution to my problem. The second the html which shows the main page and make the recognition. On the second picture i show the page i was supposed to create with all the buttons i need. My problem is that when i press the "Speak" button i can not pass the Javascript result into Ruby on Rails instances/objects. The 2 textfields are rubu on rails examples to test how i can pass it to it. Please help me


enter image description here

enter image description here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire