dimanche 12 février 2017

Deploying Rails app to Heroku: Railsbridge Installfest

I am very new to programming and have been following The Odin Project. I'm currently trying to install a bunch of software and ran into a problem when preparing my rails app to deploy to Heroku. I launched my text editor, opened the Gemfile and did this:

Inside this file, change the line:

gem 'sqlite3' To this:

group :development, :test do gem 'sqlite3' end

group :production do gem 'pg' end Save the file.

Then: bundle install --without production

My result was:

[!] There was an error parsing Gemfile: Undefined local variable or method `’sqlite3’' for Gemfile. Bundler cannot continue.

# from /Users/jessicapamanian/railsbridge/test_app/Gemfile:13 # ------------------------------------------- # group :development, :test do

gem ’sqlite3’ # end # -------------------------------------------

I've tried Googling for possible solutions but I don't know enough about what I'm doing to troubleshoot as I'm afraid of making further mistakes I possibly can't correct.

Please help! Thank you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire