dimanche 25 septembre 2016

How to do each do on an active record relation results and store it in a variable which should be used for pagination

I'm facing a problem needed help I had a variable with results of a method and that variable class is active record relation and now I need to perform each do on that variable so that I can perform some if else conditions and store the results which should be sent to rabl file

I used array variable for storing final results which will be sent to rabl file but it's giving error like undefined method current page for array

But I dont want to add will_paginate/array

I want result of the each condition appended to an variable and that variable class should be active record relation is it possible to do

Note: in each condition I need to perform association also

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire