vendredi 16 septembre 2016

Add `gem 'mysql2'` to your Gemfile (and ensure its version is at the minimum required by ActiveRecord)

In my Gemfile I have: mysql2 (0.4.4)

I got this error when launching my Rails server: Specified 'mysql2' for database adapter, but the gem is not loaded. Add gem 'mysql2' to your Gemfile (and ensure its version is at the minimum required by ActiveRecord).

I read and searched some threads on this website. The recommendations were to downgrade mysql2

"version 0.3.18 of mysql2 by adding this line to your gemfile:

gem 'mysql2', '~> 0.3.20'"

When I did this I tried to rerun bundle install and I got this error.

[!] There was an error parsing Gemfile: unterminated string meets end of file. Bundler cannot continue.

# from /Users/john-michaelnalettenalette/simple_cms/Gemfile:7 # ------------------------------------------- # # Use mysql as the database for Active Record

gem ‘mysql2’, `~> 0.3.20’ # # Use SCSS for stylesheets # -------------------------------------------

Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire