lundi 26 octobre 2015

How to give two different templates for two models using Ruby on Rails Devise library

I am fairly new to Ruby on Rails, and have a problem working with the devise library. I have two models with the devise library, and they need to have different registration fields.

Currently the default template lives in the folder app/app/views/devise/registrations/.

but potentially I would like to have something like app/app/views/devise/registrations/model1/registration_template.rb, app/app/views/devise/registrations/model2/registration_template.rb

Right now I am not sure where this is handled. They don't even have to live in separate folders as long as I can use two different templates for the two models and have the app be directed to the correct templates for each model.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire