lundi 23 mars 2015

Trying to install ruby on rails on windows for three days now

This is how it goes:


1) I go to rubyinstaller.org everything is good here


2) I download the installer and devkit everything is good here


3) I install both in that order then run command to link to devkit to ruby. everything is good here


4) I create a new app everything is good here


5) app is created and bundle install runs everything is good here


6) I start rails server this is where the problem starts


I get the message 'no such file to load' 'require' sqlite3 (LoadError) yadayadayada. I add '/sqlite3' to gemlick file and that is fixed. then I get a similar message for several files. e.g. nokogiri, loofah, rails-html-sanitizer and a few more.


After adding to name to the 'require attribute in each file all messages go away until I get the final error message that says 'no such file to load' rails/commands (LoadError) I have read numberous threads and tried numerous fixes but none work.


Any advice from anyone would do please. I am using windows 8.1 and was installing ruby 2.2.0


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire