mardi 31 mars 2015

Failed to load libmysql.dll file using Ruby on Rails 3

I am making one application using RoR with mysql.I followed the below steps for making app with mysql.


1-rails new projectname -d mysql


2-rails generate scaffold Post title:string body:text


After running the 2nd step I got the following error.


Error:



Failed to load libmysql.dll from C:\Ruby193\lib\ruby\gems\1.9.1\gems\mysql2-0.3.
18-x86-mingw32\vendor\libmysql.dll


I have installed mysql in my system and copied the libmysql.dll file from mysql-connector-c-noinstall-6.0.2-win32\lib\libmysql.dll to C:\Ruby193\bin still i am getting the above error.Please try to help me to resolve this error and i am also interested to know if my mysql DB is present in some other instance instead of my local system how can i connect it using Rails.


I am using Rails version-3.2.19 and win-xp in my system.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire