vendredi 27 mars 2015

action_dispatch.request.parameters are not being populated

I have an API sending my app requests, and the Request Payload in my Google Chrome Debugger seems populated with data that should have populated my ActionDispatch Request Parameters, so that within the controller, I could call params, and it would draw the items found in my request payload.


My request payload


stateId=resume&Authorization=&Expires=1427487450&registration%5Fid=3&member%5Fid=1&Signature=wiXiEskkMFTsOQh9vsRg%3D&Content%2DType=application%2Fjson&X%2DExperience%2DAPI%2DVersion=1%2E0%2E1&agent=null&&activityId=http%3A%2F%2F6LHIJumrnmV%5Fcourse%5Fid&content=1k21098100101100002000


So I should be able to call params['stateId'] or params['member_id'], but my params are empty. What process has to happen inbetween the Request Payload ( or simply called Form Data ), and Rails picking it up and distributing those variables as params ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire