mardi 1 octobre 2019

HTTP parse error, malformed request (): #

i am running this on my localhost:3000 i am in the part in which i would signup and recieve a email activation and the email activation is in HTTPS, so im getting parse error. (Michael Hartl tutorial)

system:

I am running in windows 10.

ruby: bin: F:/Program/RailsInstaller/Ruby2.3.3/bin/ruby.exe version: ruby 2.3.3p222 (2016-11-21 revision 56859) [i386-mingw32]

rails: bin: F:/Program/RailsInstaller/Ruby2.3.3/bin/rails.bat version: Rails 5.1.7

after creating the key and cert and bind it to my localhost i am getting an error below

rails s -b 'ssl://localhost:3000?key=/.ssl/localhost.key&cert=/.ssl/localhost.crt'

C:/Ruby23/lib/ruby/gems/2.3.0/gems/puma-3.11.0/lib/puma/binder.rb:149:in `check': SSL not available in this build (StandardError)

I have read that i need to install RubyInstaller-2.4 and newer to resolve this. but i am having issue on upgrading or pointing it to the new Rubyinstaller. Can someone guide me on what is the best setup in a windows OS or guide me on how to upgrade the rubyinstaller to 2.4, i have installed the latest 2.6 version but when i point it to this, it is giving me that the gems are missing.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire