lundi 25 mars 2019

I changed the column name, now heroku db:migrate doesn't work because the column doesn't exist

I changed the name of my 'image_url' column in my 'visions' table to 'image'. However, now when I try the command heroku run rake db:migrate, I get the error: PG::UndefinedColumn: ERROR: column "image_url" does not exist

rails db:migrate works fine. However, heroku run rake db:migrate gives me the error.

this is my migration file for changing the column name:

  def change
    rename_column :visions, :image_url, :image
  end
end

My schema for that table:

    t.string "description"
    t.string "image"
    t.datetime "created_at", null: false
    t.datetime "updated_at", null: false
    t.bigint "user_id"
    t.index ["user_id"], name: "index_visions_on_user_id"
  end

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire