mardi 10 juillet 2018

cannot load such file -- google/apis/sheets_v4 (LoadError)

I'm writing an app that accesses and edits google sheets. I have the same code working in a ruby test file, but when I copy the code line for line to the rails model it throws an error: cannot load such file -- google/apis/sheets_v4 (LoadError)

I have made sure to require google/apis/sheets_v4 and that I'm up to date on 'google-api-client' Both of my files are in the same folder, so they should have access to the same libraries.

The only potential source of error that I have so far is that some part of the app relies on a legacy version of google-api-client, so both 0.4.7 and 0.23.3 are installed. Is there a way to force utilization of one over the other?

The app was developed before my arrival at the company, so I don't know the reasoning for the use of a legacy api (yet).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire