mardi 29 mai 2018

how add address to users with Google map and jt-rails-address?

I'm new on rails. I work on a project, and I try to add physical address to my users. I want that the address can be help-complete with Google map for later exploitation. I find the jt-rails-address wich look like perfect for my project. But I can't implement it. I need complete address (street, zip code, city & country).

add_address_to_users.rb :

class AddAddressToUsers < ActiveRecord::Migration[5.1]
 def change
  add_column :users, :address, :address
 end
end

form edit.html.erb :

  <div class="col-md-6 col-md-offset-3">
  <%= form_for (@user), :html => { :multipart => true } do |f| %>
  <%= render 'shared/error_messages' %>

  <%= f.label :phone, "Téléphone :" %>
  <%= f.phone_field :phone, class: 'form-control' %>

  <%= f.label :address, "Addresse :" %>
  <div class="jt-address-autocomplete">
    <!-- This field is used to search the address on Google Maps -->
    <%= f.text_field :address, class: 'jt-address-search' %>

    <!-- All fields are hidden because the javascript will set their value automatically -->
    <% for attr in JT::Rails::Address.fields %>
    <%= f.hidden_field "address_#{street}", class: "jt-address-field-#{street}" %>
    <% end %>

    <% for attr in JT::Rails::Address.fields %>
    <%= f.hidden_field "address_#{zip_code}", class: "jt-address-field-#{zip_code}" %>
    <% end %>

    <% for attr in JT::Rails::Address.fields %>
    <%= f.hidden_field "address_#{city}", class: "jt-address-field-#{city}" %>
    <% end %>


    <% for attr in JT::Rails::Address.fields %>
    <%= f.hidden_field "address_#{country}", class: "jt-address-field-#{country}" %>
    <% end %>

   </div>

    <%= f.submit "Enregistrer les changements", class: "btn btn-primary" %>
   <% end %>
  </div>

application.js :

// This function is call when Google Maps is loaded
window.googleMapInitialize = function(){

// Simple usage
$('.jt-address-autocomplete').jt_address();

 };

I have already put :address in my user_params in the users controller and has_address :address in the user model I also have put my Google Api.

My actual error :

undefined local variable or method `street' for #<#:0x00007fe91dfaefc0>

Thanks in advance for your help.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire