jeudi 28 décembre 2017

Routing error in ruby rails

So, I am trying to send a GET request from Postman and trying to run the method called question. I am also passing parameters in my request. I keep getting a routing error. Im not sure why. The way I am trying to route it is given below

Rails.application.routes.draw do

namespace 'api' do
 namespace 'v1' do

  get 'questions', to: 'application#/api/v1/question'
  end
 end
end

My questions_controller.rb has a method called question. The file is in app/controllers/api/v1/questions_controller.rb

The error I am getting, Picture of the error I am getting

EDIT. My QuestionController (Shortened version)

module Api
module V1
class QuestionsController < ApplicationController
  def question
    check_args = check_arguments(params[:lower], params[:upper])
    if check_args.is_a?(String)

      render html: "Error"
    else
      lower, upper = check_args
      render json: create_question(lower, upper)
     end
   end
 end
end

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire