mercredi 2 août 2017

Trigger jQuery with form_for in Ruby on Rails

I'm new in Ruby on Rails and I'm trying to make to form_for trigger a jQuery function.

My code for the form is the next:

<%= form_for @company, :url => create_paying_registration_path(:industry => apt(@plan.industry, :industries), :plan => @plan.name),
    :html => {:id => "card-form"} do |f| %>
    <%= render 'form_carrier', :company => @company, :plan => @plan, :f => f %>
<% end %>

And jQuery:

jQuery ($) ->
$("#card-form").submit ->
$form = $(this)
$form.find("button").prop "disabled", true
Conekta.token.create tokenParams, conektaSuccessResponseHandler, conektaErrorResponseHandler
false
return

The form doesn't trigger the jQuery function but if I use a form_tag, it triggers the jQuery function:

<%= form_tag('/checkouts/charge', id: 'card-form') do %>

My question is, what am I doing wrong with form_for? I need to trigger the jQuery and then redirect to the path from form.

Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire