dimanche 26 juin 2016

Rails jQuery.scrollTo file not found after gem has been installed

I made a simple html website with some jQuery effects that I am now trying to create a rails app out of. In the original version I just copied jquery's scrollto library into a text document and linked to it in the header. From what I understand in rails it would be cleaner to just install it as a gem following these instructions http://ift.tt/292D3dy. I followed them exactly as shown, but when I run my site on localserver I see this error message

Sprockets::FileNotFound in Welcome#index

Showing /home/connor/Port/app/views/layouts/application.html.erb where line #6 raised:

couldn't find file 'jquery.scrollTo' with type 'application/javascript'

Extracted source (around line #18):

18

//= require jquery.scrollTo

The rest of my jquery effects are running fine, changing classes on click etc...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire