jeudi 23 juin 2016

losing css styles in rails

I generate this scaffold rails generate scaffold Caa::Documents name1: ...... wich has created this scss file app/assets/stylesheets/caa/documents.css.scss

I have local clone (git clone) of production app (rails 3.2.21 ,ruby 1.9.3. p0) where this scss file works perfectly.

but when I have pushed (git) back to production server (rails 4.1.0 , ruby 1.9.3.p0) corresponding views lost scss s from that file. when I press F12 in browser this file is missing from css list.

Im adding this component at already existing big project thats why Im lost . (all new files are from scaffold generate)

I understand that exact answer is hard to find without having access to code but you can give me an advice from where I should start research and what could be a reason ?

thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire