mardi 22 septembre 2015

PG::UndefinedFile: ERROR: could not open extension control file "/usr/pgsql-9.4/share/extension/hstore.control":

I am getting a strange error.

I have installed yum install postgres94-contrib, Still I am facing this error.

PG::UndefinedFile: ERROR: could not open extension control file "/usr/pgsql-9.4/share/extension/hstore.control": No such file or directory : CREATE EXTENSION IF NOT EXISTS "hstore"/home/user/apps/my_app/db/migrate/20150706102213_setup_hstore.rb:3:in `up' ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid: PG::UndefinedFile: ERROR: could not open extension control file "/usr/pgsql-9.4/share/extension/hstore.control": No such file or directory : CREATE EXTENSION IF NOT EXISTS "hstore"

On investigation I also found the hstore.control file is present at the location. But It cannot open the file.

Can anyone suggest y it is happening so.

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire