mardi 23 juin 2015

Is there any gem which can be used to store user log in DB for rails 3.2?

Is there any gem which can be used to store user log ? Following is the list which I want to store:

  • User IP
  • URL which user has hit.
  • Amount of time user is on that page
  • Sign in time
  • Sign out time
  • Total time user has spend in that complete session i.e, time difference between sign in and sign out.

My rails version is 3.2.21. I have checked "Paper trail" and "Public activity" I think first one is helpful for versioning and the later one is one for user news feed. I also checked Fnordmetric but it is used only to track the urls which user had hit. Here I want to store above mentioned list in my log.

I also checked AHOY. I was told it will work properly only on rails4.

Please suggest which one I should use. Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire