mardi 12 septembre 2023

URI Error with RUBY when trying to run an application

so for some reason my ruby encounter this error when I try to create a new application on Windows 10:

rails aborted! URI::InvalidURIError: bad URI(is not URI?): C:\Ruby\bin;C:\sqlite; C:/Users/Lies/demo42/Rakefile:6:in <main>' <internal:C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/3.2.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb>:38:in require' <internal:C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/3.2.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb>:38:in require' bin/rails:4:in <main>' (See full trace by running task with --trace) rails turbo:install stimulus:install rails aborted! URI::InvalidURIError: bad URI(is not URI?): C:\Ruby\bin;C:\sqlite; C:/Users/Lies/demo42/Rakefile:6:in <main>' <internal:C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/3.2.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb>:38:in require' <internal:C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/3.2.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb>:38:in require' bin/rails:4:in <main>' (See full trace by running task with --trace)

I've searched everywhere on Google and so far I've try reinstalling twice, changing the path varible to C:\ruby and adding it to path and DATABASE variable.

My ruby, rails is on the latest version.

So far running "rails new demo --minimal" is the only one that work in helping me creating the application but when I try to run the server it show this: localhost:3000 output

Has anyone encountered this and figure out how to fix? I asked my professor, and it also picked his brain trying to figure out.

Thank you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire