samedi 22 juillet 2023

Working on ruby on rails and caught in a situation where i can't determine why is it doing like that

I am working on a project called foodlog where the person can enter the food they eating the number of calories ,protiens, carbs, fats etc. The issue i am facing is if i create 2 entries in it , the display will show 4 of them if i place 3 entries in it, then 9 and so on . it's just reshowing the entries after each iteration and i can't determine why's that.

I have uploaded it on my github if anyone has time pls help. https://github.com/s-chuck/git_test in my opinion the problem is most probably on views folder and in views/_entry.html.erb file.

i have tried doing everything and i am expecting the entries should only be showed once in my website.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire