vendredi 28 avril 2023

Can't set changePasswordAtNextLogin to true - Google Admin Directory V1 API Rails

I am using the google-apis-admin_directory_v1 gem for Rails. According to the documentation, if you set the field changePasswordAtNextLogin to true in the insert user method it Indicates if the user is forced to change their password at next login however, when I have created users via the API with this attribute set to true it has not asked me to change my password. Here is my method call:

google_name =
      Google::Apis::AdminDirectoryV1::UserName.new(
        given_name: 'John',
        family_name: 'Smith',
        full_name: 'John Smith'
      )
    google_user =
      Google::Apis::AdminDirectoryV1::User.new(
        password: 'password',
        primary_email: 'john.smith@example.com',
        name: google_name,
        change_password_at_next_login: true
      )

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire