jeudi 30 juin 2022

Building an Interactive Site with React.js and Devise Authentication

I’m having a hard time trying to explain what it is I’m trying to do, but here I go:

I am building a site on a React.js framework and using Devise for authentication. I am trying to figure out how I can display user’s data on a Dashboard or Home page and have other users’ data be connected so I can see any user's data, not just the user who is signed in. So far, I can create data (fill out a form and will see the results) and see what I created, but I want to also be able to see what another user creates. I’m building a site where participants can add in miles they cover in a week, but would like them to also see how they stack up against others. Are there any good tutorials or projects that anyone can point me towards? Thanks! Stephanie

source: https://github.com/smedlin13/WAS_Hustle_Board

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire