samedi 15 mai 2021

I have a problem with my "creation" action

I have an articles route in my project. I created a Post model. I don't know if there are conflicts in that This is my code:

class PagesController < ApplicationController


  def articles
    @posts = Post.all
  end

  def new
    @post = Post.new
  end

  def show
   @post = Post.find(params[:id])
  end

  def create
    @post = @Post.new(post_params)
    @post.save
    redirect_to article_path(@post)
   end

  def contacts
  end

  private

  def post_params
    params.require(:post).permit(:title, :author, :body)
  end


end

This is my error:

ActionController::ParameterMissing in PagesController#create
param is missing or the value is empty: post
Extracted source (around line #35):

              

  def post_params
    params.require(:post).permit(:title, :author, :body)
  end

This my routes file:

Rails.application.routes.draw do root 'pages#index' get 'about', to: 'pages#about' get 'services', to: 'pages#services' get 'articles', to: 'pages#articles' get 'articles/new', to: 'pages#new' get 'articles/:id', to: 'pages#show', as: 'article' post 'articles', to: 'pages#create' get 'contacts', to: 'pages#contacts' end

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire