lundi 22 février 2021

Capistrano Deploy Fails missing production.log

I have taken over development of a rails project and am trying to run my first sandboxed deployment with capistrano. I am new to these technologies and am also in the process of researching via documentation and google, though I have not found what I am looking for just yet. I concede that I am no expert with these technologies and am probably not doing/missing something simple.

Since this is an old application the technologies are older versions. Capistrano 2.14.2 Ruby 1.9.3 RVM stable Rails 3.2.12

Using the command: bundle exec cap staging deploy BRANCH=master

My error: Rails Error: Unable to access log file. Please ensure that /var/www/app/releases/20210222154336/log/production.log exists and is chmod 0666. The log level has been raised to WARN and the output directed to STDERR until the problem is fixed.

I have verified that this file exists in the app/current/log directory and permissions are 0666 as well as the user is the app user. This is probably not enough info to help resolve my error, what else would be helpful? Any help in the right direction is appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire