lundi 30 novembre 2020

Could not run the `identify` command. Please install ImageMagick

I am using Paperclip and getting this error on the deployed site, not on my local server. And that's why it is becoming more difficult for me to get out of this.

A Paperclip::Errors::CommandNotFoundError occurred in images#update:
enter code hereCould not run the `identify` command. Please install ImageMagick.

I have tried these solutions but was not able to fix this (For ubuntu):

  1. Ran apt-get install imagemagick
  2. I don't use brew. So, won't be able to use brew install imagemagick
  3. Added and deployed these lines to paperclip_options.yml

:image_magick_path: '/opt/ImageMagick/bin' :command_path: '/opt/ImageMagick/bin'

Can anyone suggest how to resolve this error?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire