mardi 21 juillet 2020

Whenever Cron Job "You must use Bundler 2 or greater with this lockfile. (Bundler::LockfileError)"

I got this error while running my cronjob....

my bundle version is 2.1.4

My Task

bash -l -c 'cd /Users/crone/Project/WEB/rph-web && bin/rails runner -e development "Bill.send_bill_for_payment" >> log/cron.log 2>&1'

My Output

/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/lib/ruby/2.6.0/bundler/lockfile_parser.rb:108:in 'warn_for_outdated_bundler_version': You must use Bundler 2 or greater with this lockfile. (Bundler::LockfileError) from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/lib/ruby/2.6.0/bundler/lockfile_parser.rb:95:in 'initialize' from /Users/crone/Project/WEB/rph-web/bin/spring:10:in 'new' from /Users/crone/Project/WEB/rph-web/bin/spring:10:in '<top (required)>' from bin/rails:3:in 'load' from bin/rails:3:in '<main>'

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire