mercredi 19 février 2020

How to make an ajax call to a controller action in ruby on rails on clicking a button

I want to load an image on a existing view by making an ajax call . For that I have to call a controller function . How can i do that ?

1 commentaire:

  1. Okay then...

    This may sound a little creepy, and maybe even a little "supernatural"

    HOW would you like it if you could just push "Play" to listen to a short, "musical tone"...

    And suddenly attract MORE MONEY into your life?

    And I'm really talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Think it's too EASY? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL?!?

    Well, I've got news for you..

    Usually the most magical miracles life has to offer are the SIMPLEST!

    Honestly, I will provide you with PROOF by allowing you to PLAY a real-life "magical money tone" I've synthesized...

    And TOTALLY FOR FREE

    You just hit "Play" and the money will start coming into your life... starting almost INSTANTLY...

    CLICK here now to PLAY this marvelous "Miracle Wealth Building Sound Frequency" as my gift to you!

    RépondreSupprimer