jeudi 26 septembre 2019

I accidentally clicked on some source code, and now I get this weird text in my GitBash terminal. How can I fix this?

I clicked a file called "provision.sh" that was listed as a resource on my class's website, and it opened my GitBash terminal and started running some script, before terminating the GitBash window. Now, when I open GitBash, and try simple commands such as "cd ", it will still open the directory but it spits out the text "which:no bundle in (c/Users/my_user_name/bin:mingw64/bin::/usr/bin:/bin:/mingw64/bin:/usr/bin:/c/Users/my_user_name/bin:/c/Program Files (x86)/Java/jdk1.8.0_161/bin:/c/Users/my_user_name/AppData/Local/Microsoft/WindowsApps:/c/HashiCorp/Vagrant/bin:/usr/bin:/c/Program Files (x86)/Java/jdk1.8.0_161/bin:/c/Users/my_user_name/AppData/Local/Microsoft/WindowsApps:/c/Program Files (x86)/Git/usr/bin:/c/Program Files (x86)/Heroku:.:/usr/bin/vendor_perl:/usr/bin/core_perl:/c/Users/my_user_name/.rvm/bin:/c/Python27)".

It does this after every command and I would really like to figure out how to reverse this.

I've tried checking my CLASSPATH and environmental variables, but I don't really know what I'm looking for. I also tried opening the Task Manager and checking if any weird processes are running, but I don't see anything. Please help!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire