lundi 3 juin 2019

Rails unknown attribute during data seeding

I have an error message - "ActiveModel::UnknownAttributeError: unknown attribute 'price' for Product." I've also run rails generate migration add_Price_to_Productbut still threw me this error while seeding. I've also run this rails g model Product name 'price:decimal{12,3}' active:booleanand threw back a migration conflict from the previous migration! I am trying to create a rails shopping cart; any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

this is the schema.rb

  create_table "products", force: :cascade do |t|
    t.string "product_name"
    t.string "description"
    t.datetime "created_at", null: false
    t.datetime "updated_at", null: false
    t.string "condition"
    t.string "name"
    t.integer "user_id"
  end

this is product.rb

class Product < ActiveRecord::Base
  has_many :order_items

  default_scope { where(active: true) }
end


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire