lundi 13 mai 2019

ActionController::RoutingError: No route matches [POST] \"/seekers\

Hi I am relatively new to Rails framework. I started doing a POC. I am stuck into strange problem.

My routes.rb has below:

resources :seekers, only: [ :index, :show, :create ]

My seekers_controller has below code

class SeekersController < ApplicationController
def create
    #byebug
"some code"
end
end

it was working earlier, i was trying to add another controller resource with same functionality , then realized its not working. Then I reverted back the code just test it, and found the old code is also not working. for every thing it just throws the below error:-

ActionController::RoutingError (No route matches [POST] "/seekers"):

My rail routes gives me correct as below path:

 POST  /seekers(.:format)
            seekers#create
 GET   /seekers/:id(.:format)

The Rest Url which i am using as below

http://localhost:3000/seekers

Don't know what is wrong. everything was working fine earlier. I have tried to changing the routes.rb by multiple way but nothing works.

Appreciate help on this !!!

version details as below: ruby '2.3.3' gem 'rails', '~> 5.2.2', '>= 5.2.2.1'

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire