mercredi 24 avril 2019

Phusion passenger is overriding my database config

I am using nginx with Phusion Passenger to bootload a ruby on rails application, if I run the application like

rails s -e production

It does connect correctly to the database, but when bootloaded from nginx with passenger it tries to use root to the database, like ignoring the config files.

I already tried giving permissions, but doesnt look like there is the problem, I already opened the 3 possible host names for root, which could be "localhost", "%" and "127.0.0.1", but in any case it should be openning a connection with root

I would say something is weird on how passenger behaves or that somewhere (not in the app) is ignoring the database.yml or overriding the credentials

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire