jeudi 8 mars 2018

page object class file at runtime and create an instance of the object in the test_class file?

I have a Directory structure which is below. I want to be able to access the page object class file at runtime and create an instance of the object in the test_class file. How do I do this?

Features - dir

 Page_Objects - sub dir
  Object Class - file

 Step_Definitions - sub dir
  test_class - file

At the moment what I Have is below:

Features - dir
  Step_Definitions - sub dir
  Object Class - holds objects
  test_class - test code
  Create_All_Objects Class by using: @name = classNameInsideObjectClassFile.new(@browser)

It seems to work as all the files are in the same directory as each other, however, for readability and maintainability, I want to put all the page Object classes in there own directory away from the test classes. New to ruby here..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire